What is Google AdSense, How to Earn Money by Google AdSense

 





When I started my blog, I faced many restrictions as a financial advisor. As a result, one of the only ways I could monetize at the time was by using Google Adsense. With this income generating strategy, simply sign up and Google will give you a code to copy and paste on your website. From there, Google does the rest and you get paid every time someone clicks on your ads and / or makes a purchase.

When I finally added Google Adsense to my website, I was able to earn my first payment of $ 100 in about three months. This is great, but a lot of people have asked me how I made so much from Adsense in the beginning.

You should be aware that as a financial advisor, most of the advertisements on my website are for financial products that pay quite well. If your blog is in a different niche, like food or fashion, your ads may take longer to pay off with your first $ 100 check.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post