https://muskatchefdom.com/iCNqZTZu4iglPZFqu/97879 One thing that will solve almost all your email marketing problems
Type Here to Get Search Results !

One thing that will solve almost all your email marketing problems

It's been a while since I've been lurking in marketing forums.I recently came across a post where a user was asking for advice on how to increase their open rates in their email marketing.

I skimmed the answers and some of them were valid, in my opinion, like checking your domain. As far as I know, that's the only thing on the tech side of email marketing that you have control over.

But I also thought that some answers were a bit complicated.

For instance:

Find the best day and time to send them.

Test divided into five different subject lines.

Or use as much data from your audience as possible, such as name, age, marital status, residence, social media activity, purchase history.

I don't know about you, but that's too much unnecessary work for me. It also sounds a bit creepy.

But it never ceases to amaze me that people always prefer to try seven different tactics at once rather than focus on the one big thing that will automatically solve multiple problems.

What is that big thing, you ask?

Get ready, because you are about to receive some new advice that will change your life.

Here it is. The only important thing I'm talking about is ...

Focus on writing better emails.

Think about it.

If you develop the skills to write emails that your subscribers will expect to read every time you send them, low open rates will no longer be a problem. If your emails are attractive enough, that will increase your deliverability.

Personally, I no longer bother to send my emails at a specific time. I ship them whenever I can, as long as I get at least one a day.

Also Read: How to Turn Buyers into Customers with Email Marketing

I also don't put too much effort into my subject lines. Over time, once you build a strong relationship with your subscribers, they start reading your emails not because of an intriguing subject line you wrote, but simply because you send them.

With that said, check out How to Become an Email Titan for more information on how to write better emails.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies